Minho discovers something about Sulli on ‘To The Beautiful You’

.

On August 23rd broadcast of SBS‘ ’To The Beautiful You‘, Kang Tae Joon (SHINee‘s Minho) tries to push away Goo Jae Hee (f(x)‘s Sulli) after finding out that she is a girl.
Earlier in the episode, Goo Jae Hee unexpectedly meets her half-brother Daniel (Julien Kang) in school. The two argued when Daniel found out that his half-sister Goo Jae Hee was attending an all-boys school, and Kang Tae Joon, overhearing their conversation, found out that Goo Jae Hee was in fact a girl.
In the end, Kang Tae Joon decided that he had to let Goo Jae Hee go, even though he realized he was starting to regain his confidence because of her. Kang Tae Joon told Goo Jae Hee, “I was just ignoring it until now but there is only one solution. I can’t share a room with you.” Even when Goo Jae Hee tried to persuade him, he didn’t budge and pushed back even harder, saying, “If you don’t like it, then I’ll move out.”
He went on to say, “Stop saying that you are going to make me jump again. I quit for good. I wasn’t thinking of doing it for long, and it’s time that I stop,” announcing his retirement. Kang Tae Joon then harshly concluded, “Please, just get out,” causing Goo Jae Hee to shed tears.
Source & Photo: Newsen via Nate and Allkpop


0 comments:

Post a Comment